Please read FAQ and App description on http://laucass.forumactif.net/f12-phone-control before assuming it’s not working.
Android v3.1 or higher: YOU MUST INSTALL “PHONE CONTROL ENABLER” TO ENABLE THE “PHONE CONTROL” APP. This is a free app available on the Android Market.
Phone Control enables to:
– Forward SMS as another SMS.
– Forward SMS/MMS to an email account.
– Forward phone call notifications as SMS.
– Forward phone call notifications to an email account.
– Include phone location when forward SMS/MMS or phone call notification.
– Record phone call in audio file forwarded with notification (forward by email only).
– Forward phone location with a time period.
– Forward pictures and videos taken with the phone (forward by email only).
– Remote start/stop phone monitoring with keyword in SMS.
– Remote start/stop mic record with keyword in SMS and forward the audio file by email.
– Forward contacts list with keyword in SMS.
– Forward applications list with keyword in SMS.
– Forward bookmarks and visited urls history with keyword in SMS.
– Remote GPS toggle with keyword in SMS.
– Remote WiFi toggle on with keyword in SMS.
– Store forwarded information on an hidden file.
– Clear application configuration with keyword in SMS.
This application is invisible to the user, there is no icon in the application list. It must be installed on the phone to control.
Secure uninstallation mode to prevent from uninstallation by a person who doesn’t know the Phone Control Secret Code. Only supported on Android 2.2 and later.
To launch the application configuration: use the phone dialer to dial 74283 and press the call button. The application configuration enables to change this code for next use if you want to make it unknown to other people.